kliofem good reviews
kliofem good reviews
If you are not currently taking HRT you can start taking Kliofem immediately.
Kliofem is supplied in a calendar dial pack of 28 yellow tablets, each containing 2 milligrams of oestradiol (an oestrogen) and 1 milligram of norethisterone acetate (a progestogen). So each tablet combines oestrogen and progestogen, and the same tablets are taken continuously.
As with other forms of HRT, there are different doses on offer. A doctor will recommend using the lowest possible dose as a starting point and increasing to alleviate symptoms where necessary.
- Novofem is an example of a low dose sequential combined HRT.
- Climagest, Elleste Duet and Femoston are available as sequential combined HRT in both low and medium dose preparations.
- Evorel Sequi, FemSeven Sequi, Trisequens and Cyclo-Progynova are medium doses.
Kliofem is known as a continuous combined hormone replacement therapy (HRT). It is made up of two female hormones вЂ“ estradiol (2 mg) that is the same as that made by a woman’s ovaries, and norethisterone acetate (1 mg) that is a synthetic progestagen and acts like a woman’s progesterone.
Many women experience certain symptoms after the menopause, particularly hot flushes of the face, neck, and chest, a dry/itchy vagina, irregular periods, insomnia, night-time sweats, and mood changes. Such symptoms are a result of the ovaries producing less of the hormone oestrogen. Additionally, oestrogen prevents bone loss (osteoporosis), which leads to weakened bones and fractures. Kliofem replaces (hence the term HRT) the short-fall of oestrogen in the body, thereby minimising the risk of menopausal symptoms and osteoporosis.
- Kliofem is very effective at treating severe menopausal symptoms of the menopause, with customers saying that the HRT has improved their quality of life and hugely improved troublesome symptoms.
- Customers are satisfied with the high quality of Kliofem, describing the medication as “excellent” and “very effective”.
- Kliofem users have commented on the lack of side effects.
- Many users have commented on the “brilliant” wheel dispenser.
- Customers are very happy with the product and would recommend it to others.
- Customers are pleased with the fast, efficient service provided by The Independent Pharmacy.
Symptoms of the menopause can be severe, distressing, and even life-changing. Luckily, Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) like Kliofem can make a huge difference to your life and help to treat troubling menopausal symptoms like hot flushes, mood swings or insomnia. But is Kliofem good according to actual users?
The research shows there is a 10 year ‘window of opportunity’ as it’s called after a final period. HRT started during those 10 years gives heart protection as well as helping bones.
Prudence, how are you getting on?