leaving a review
leaving a review
For sign-up services that continue over a period of time, you can edit your review as the relationship evolves to reflect the unfolding experience. We do allow companies to invite their customers to review them immediately after signing up. However, in some cases, it can make sense for users to later return and edit their review to reflect a more complete picture of their overall experience, or a changed opinion.
Check that you’re posting your review in the right place. If a company has claimed their profile on Trustpilot, there’s often information about that business on the right-hand side of the profile page that can help you check whether this is the business you’re intending to review.
Completar o CAPTCHA comprova que você é humano e fornece acesso temporário à página. Verifique regularmente seus dispositivos domésticos e comerciais quanto a infecções de malware para reduzir a necessidade de conclusão do CAPTCHA.
Completing a CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to this page.
Make sure your home and work devices are regularly scanned for malware to reduce the need to complete the CAPTCHA. RayID: 5a440aa8eda48b98
Recently bought something or had a service experience somewhere? Why not write a review about it and share your experience with the world on Trustpilot!
Not registered with Trustpilot? Sign up for an account so you can review companies and provide people with honest, genuine feedback about your buying or service experiences.
Bidvine is committed to providing a transparent review process that includes only authentic reviews. To that end, it is important to distinguish the two types of reviews a service provider can receive:
When you provide a review, you will be asked to provide an overall rating and indicate the specific service they helped you with after which, your review will be made public.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to leave a Google review. Knowing how to leave a Google review is just the first part of the challenge—here’s why.
- Open your internet browser
- Search Google for a local business
- Click Write a Review, found by scrolling down on a business’s listing or by clicking on their reviews in Google Maps
- A sign-in box will appear if you’re not signed in; you will need to sign into your Google account to leave a review
- After signing in, you will be given the option to select a certain number of stars for the company and write out details of your experience(s)
- Click Post after selecting a star rating (leaving a description is optional).