pearson results plus
pearson results plus
Log in using the username and password that your exams officer gave you.
Hear how ResultsPlus helps support our customers qualification delivery and what the experience of using the service is like for learners, enabling them to continue their development.
- view pass or fail rates
- identify performance for an individual or as a cohort
- pinpoint areas that need development.
Using your Edexcel Online username and password if you have ResultsPlus access
Welcome to the Utah Aspire Plus website. All Pearson services used by Utah LEAs are available on this site.
Access reporting resources for more information about Individual Student Reports and other reports.
Fuel better learning: MyLab creates truly personalized online learning experiences that help students make real progress in their courses and in their lives.
Pearson also provides Learning Management System (LMS) integration services so you can easily access MyLab Math from Blackboard Learn, Brightspace by D2L, Canvas, or Moodle. From a single course section to delivery across an entire institution, we offer the integration, support, and training you need.
- Create a Tech ID, if you haven’t already.
- Go to Pearson VUE at www.pearsonvue.com/apple.
- From the AppleCare section of the page, click the “Purchase an exam” button.
- Sign in with your Pearson VUE account.
If you don’t have a Pearson VUE account, click the link to create a web account, then follow the onscreen instructions. Provide a valid email address, because you’ll receive an email reply within one business day with instructions for completing account setup. If you don’t get a reply, contact Pearson VUE.
- Service partners with a current service contract with Apple are eligible to receive free of charge, private access codes for their employees. Please contact Channel Service Support via Global Service Exchange (GSX) to obtain private access codes before proceeding.
- If you have a private access code, click the plus sign (+) next to the question “Do you have a private access code?” Otherwise, click the View Exams button.
- Click the exam that you want to take, then follow the onscreen instructions to choose a language and purchase the exam.
- Your purchased exams appear in the Purchased Exams section of the Pearson VUE homepage. Access your exams from there. When you complete an exam, you can print the results or access them at any time by signing in to your Pearson VUE account.
Follow these steps to access the exams for Apple service certifications: