Created: Apr 15, 2018 | Updated: May 10, 2020
- Only suitable for countries that follow UK spelling, punctuation and grammar rules
- Use for main lesson activities, starters, early finishers challenges, homework tasks, SATs test preparation or for those days when you just need a quick, no prep but meaningful activity for students to practise key skills
- Spot the Mistakes / Find the Errors proof-reading puzzles are fun alternatives to standard worksheets
- Concepts included are: homophones and other common spelling errors, full stops, capital letters, question marks, commas, colons, speech marks, proper nouns, missing words, repeated words, tenses, subordinate clauses and embedded clauses
- Use for independent learning, paired work or groups
- For differentiation put lower ability children into pairs, perhaps with a higher ability student
- Full answer keys provided
- Pages 1-12 contain versions with a pastel background, which can be printed in colour or in greyscale and could support some learners to view the sentences more clearly. Versions without this background can be found on pages 13-24.
Using our online editor benefits you in several ways. First, no software installation is required. Your information is safe and secure (text is never cached in our servers), and you get your results almost immediately. Just type the words you want to check into the text field and click one of the two buttons underneath to get started. Colorful underlined prompts will point out spelling errors , grammar suggestions , or style suggestions .
It’s crucial to establish authority if you write for a living. Writing mistakes may cause people to doubt that authority. As a writer, deliver your message from a position of power and not from one of weakness. Remember that people are drawn to winners and success.
Contact us if you want to implement a spell-checking tool adapted to your company (for French, English or other languages). If you are looking for a PC product, we recommend Cordial.
This tool enables you to automatically remove grammar and spelling mistakes and make progress in the way you use French in writing. It often delivers high quality results very fast.
His education blog has been voted one of the UK’s most influential and receives over 50,000 visitors a year.
- Self-Evaluation Forms (SEFs)
- Self-Assessment Forms (SARs)
- School improvement plans (SIPs)
- Quality improvement plans (QIPs)
- Position statements for inspection
- Policies and procedures
Remember – at Spaghetti Agency we proofread a large number of business materials so if you’d like a quote just send your document to [email protected].
Its rare lea ever wrong.